When an apartment is reserved, we enter into an agreement which is valid for 10 days. No fee is charged for the agreement.
Sale contract under the law of obligations
We enter into a notarised apartment ownership sale contract. The buyer pays 15% of the price of the apartment no later than two days before the entry into the sale contract by transferring it either to the bank account of Grand Gonsior OÜ or to the deposit account of the notary.
Real right contract
After the completion of the apartment and receipt of the construction works by the buyer, we enter into a notarised real right contract within the scope of which the buyer purchases the remaining 85% of the price of the transaction. A note about the change of owners is made in the Land Register. The notary’s fees and state fees related to the sale transaction are paid by the buyer.
Good to know!
The apartment completion date given in the contract is valid for standard solutions only. In the case of extra works, the completion dates are agreed on when the cost of the extra works is approved.
Please note: All photos are illustrative and may not be accurate.
The sale price of the apartment ownership includes the following
- interior finish of the apartment according to the interior finish package;
- connections to water supply and sewerage networks;
- subscription to the electricity network and district heating;
- readiness to use the telephone network and cable TV;
- readiness to use the services of security companies;
- a storage room on the basement floor of the building;
The sales price of an apartment does not include the following
- parking space
- the notary’s fees and state fees related to the transaction;
- connection charges regarding communications, security and cable TV services.